First, you decide what type of session you would like and where you would like to experience it:
- A boutique studio experience. The studio is in our home and is small but efficient. With a variety of backdrops and select props you can create and preserve a memory that will make you smile for years to come. There will be warm cookies, coffee or tea, and goody bags.
- In-home experience. For newborns and for special circumstances, I will pack up wardrobe, props and necessities and come to your environment. I bring what I need based upon our conversations, questionnaire, and your personal vision. This minimizes stress, maximizes convenience and comfort for you and your family. I respect the care and concern that you have for your baby's safety and security.
- On location. I will meet you downtown, at a shopping center, museum, cotton field or park of your choice, within reason. I have my favorite locations and am always looking for new exciting and unusual locations.
NEWBORN AND MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY
For All Services:
- I am quick to answer texts and emails
- We will assist you with planning outfits, set-ups, and props and suitable locations
- You will receive a brochure that provides you with information about your specific service.
- I like to know as much about you and your preferences to provide the best service possible with a questionnaire.
Once we have planned and prepared for the shoot, we can get started. I love to capture you as natural as possible, interacting with each other, having fun and capturing spontaneous, precious moments.
I shoot in a relaxed fashion, am flexible if things don't seem to work like we planned and will usually do whatever I need to do for successful, natural looking images.
It's all about fun, making a connection and creating forever memories.
After the session, your images are sorted and edited in careful fine art technique then uploaded to an online gallery for you to look at, share, and choose your favorites. I do provide digital images of your chosen prints, but the goal is to create beautiful artwork for your walls rather than having the digital files sitting in a drawer.
- Stretched canvases
- Matted and framed prints
- Photo albums
- Photo Books
- View Finder
You deserve the best of care and serving you is my greatest honor.
Gail Lynn Ostermeyer
Chief Photographer and Digital Artist